We explain here a complete list of Witcher 3 Console Commands and Cheat Codes
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – the last full-fledged role-playing game of the series, which was released about 5 years ago. Due to the growth in popularity, we could not ignore it, so we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the full set of Witcher 3 Console Commands and Cheat Codes below.
In many games, developers use a special console, which simplifies the testing process. For the release version, it is hidden from the eyes of gamers, however, in the case of The Witcher 3, you can activate it yourself, without any problems. There are two valid ways:
- Install the modification. You are interested in the Debug Console Enabler mod, which can be easily found on the global NexusMods resource. Do not pay attention to the version, since the modification works on any version of the game. Unpack the archive should be in the bin / x64 folder, which is located in the root folder with the game. The mod may require the latest version of Microsoft Visual C ++.
- Edit the file general.ini. Everything in the same root folder where the game is installed, go to bin / config / base. There will be a file. To open it, use any text editor (including the standard Notepad) and add the line DBGConsoleOn = true. However, it is the first method that is the most reliable and correct.
In the bag! After opening the game, press ~ or F2 and you will see the developer console in front of you. Then use the commands listed below. By pressing the F1 key, you can switch to free camera mode.
Below are the best Witcher 3 Console Commands and Cheat Codes
Read Also: Nier Automata Best Weapons
- testpause – pause the game.
- testunpause – remove a pause.
- mainmenu – go to the main menu at any time.
- witchcraft – you get all the items that are only in the game. They will appear in the inventory. At the same time, be careful and save in advance, since crashes and freezes are possible.
- god – become invulnerable.
- god2 is an alternative mode of immortality.
- god3 is another alternative to invulnerability mode.
- healme – restore Geralt’s health points.
- replaceplayer (‘Ciri’) – together with the Geralt skin you will see the image of Ciri (below you can find the names of the other heroes; enter them instead of Ciri to get their skins).
- replaceplayer (‘Geralt’) – if you used the code above and want to return everything to the default value, enter this combination and see the Geralt skin.
- Cat (1/0) – if you set the value to “1”, then activate the night vision mode; “0” – will disable.
- Drunk (1/0) – if you set the value to “1”, then make Geralt drunk; “0” is sober.
- activateAllGlossaryCharacters – fill out the glossary completely.
- activateAllGlossaryBeastiary – completely fill the bestiary.
- cleardevelop – reset skills and attributes of a character.
- setlevel (N) – instead of N, specify the desired level for Geralt.
- levelup – increase the level of Geralt by one point.
- addexp (N) – get the desired amount of EXP.
- addskillpoints (N) – get the desired number of skill points.
- additem (‘Clearing Potion’) – reset all skills by returning previously earned skill points (you can redistribute them again).
- addmoney (N) – get the desired amount of money.
- removemoney (N) – reduce the stock of money to the specified value.
- killall – all enemies in the current battle will be destroyed.
- killall (N) – destroy all enemies located in the specified radius.
- makeitrain – rain will go.
- stoprain – the rain will stop.
- ShowAllFT (1) – see all the markers available in the game.
- ShowPins (1) – see all the icons and locations of the global map.
- ShowKnownPins (1) – open all “question marks” on the map.
- setbeard (1) – add Geralt a beard.
- shave – remove the beard from Geralt.
- seatattoo (1) – you will make Geralt tattoo from The Wither 2: Assassins of Kings.
- seatattoo (0) – remove the tattoo above.
- gotoNovigrad – quickly move to Novigrad.
- gotoProlog – quickly move to the White Garden.
- gotoSkellige – move quickly on Skellig.
- gotoKaerMorhen – quickly move to Kaer Morhen.
Read Also: Dark Souls 3 Best Weapons
- addabl (Mutagen16Effect) – increase the mass limit by 20 points.
- addabl (HorseBag1) – increase the mass limit by 30 points.
- addabl (HorseBag2) – increase the limit on weight by 70 points.
- addabl (HorseBag3) – increase the mass limit by 100 points.
- addabl (Mutagen28Effect) – increase resistance by 15%.
- addabl (ShrineResistancesPermanentBuff) – increase resistance by 20%.
- addabl (MistCharge) – increase resistance by 100%.
- addabl (Mutagen17Effect) – increase damage and power of signs by 50%.
- addabl (attack_explosion) – increase damage and power of signs by 200%.
- addabl (DamageBuff) – increase the total damage of Geralt.
- addabl (sword_s11) – increase damage by 30%.
- addabl (attack_heavy_stagger) – increase damage by 50%.
- addabl (q101_wilddog) – increase damage by 140%.
- addabl (GeraltMult) – increase damage by 1000%.
- addabl (ForceCriticalHits) – 100% chance to critically strike.
- addabl (Ciri_Q205) – increase damage by 250 points.
- addabl (Ciri_Q403) – increase damage by 500 points.
- addabl (Ciri_Q111) – increase damage by 600 points.
- addabl (Mutagen09Effect) – increase the power of characters by 25%.
- addabl (AardShrineBuff) – increase the power of characters by 50%.
- learnskill (N) – learn the required number of skills (using the Quicklbms utility and the witcher3.bsm script, you can see the full list; move patch0.bundle to the patch0bundlesgameplayglobalsresourcesgameplay.xml directory).
- spawn (‘cirilla’) – Ciri will appear, but she will stand still.
- spawn (‘ciri’) – Ciri, who will follow Geralt.
- spawn (‘yennefer’) – Jennifer appears.
- spawn (‘triss’) – Triss appears.
- spawn (‘keira’) – Keira appears.
- spawn (‘vesemir’) – Vesemir appears.
- spawn (‘zoltan’) – Zoltan appears.
- spawn (‘grenn’) – Grenn appears.
- spawn (‘eredin’) – Eredin appears.
- spawn (‘imlerith’) – Imlerich appears.
- spawn (‘caranthir’) – Quarantine appears.
- spawn (‘wildhunt_sword’) – a fighter from Wild Hunt appears .
- spawn (‘wildhunt_minion’) – a hound from Wild Hunt appears.
- spawn (‘_ quest__witch_1’) – the Whisperer appears.
- spawn (‘_ quest__witch_2’) – A Cook appears.
- spawn (‘_ quest__witch_3’) – Spinner appears.
How To Get Items
To get this or that item, you must drive the command:
- additem (X) (Y), where instead of X the name of the thing is indicated, Y is the level. It is clear that the level needs to be indicated far from always.
- secretgwint – restart the game at any time.
- winGwint (true) – win the current game.
- winGwint (N) – win a game with the desired number of points N.
Read Also: Pillars of Eternity Mods
Cards For Gwint
To get a card, use the command for obtaining items described above, adding one of the names below in brackets. In this case, it must be put in single quotes. For example, add item (‘gwint_card_albrich’).
Here are all the cards:
- addgwintcards 258 – Get the full Gwint deck.
- gwint_card_albrich – get Albrych, ranged.
- gwint_card_arachas – get “Glavoglaz (1)”, melee.
- gwint_card_arachas_behemoth – get the “Great Glavoglaz”, siege.
- gwint_card_arachas2 – get “Glavoglaz (2)”, melee.
- gwint_card_arachas3 – get “Glavoglaz (3)”, melee.
- gwint_card_archer_support – get “Best Support (1)”, ranged combat.
- gwint_card_archer_support2 – get “Best Support (2)”, ranged combat.
- gwint_card_assire – get Assire Var Anagyd, long-range battle.
- gwint_card_avallach – get the “Mysterious Elf ” hero.
- gwint_card_ballista – get the “Ballista” siege.
- gwint_card_ballista_officer – get the Redan Marshal.
- gwint_card_barclay – get Barclay Els, ranged and melee.
- gwint_card_black_archer – get “Brown Archer Banner (1)”.
- gwint_card_black_archer2 – get “Brown Archer Khorugvi (2)”.
- gwint_card_botchling – get “Igosha”.
- gwint_card_bruxa – get Brooks.
- gwint_card_catapult – get the “Catapult”.
- gwint_card_celaeno_harpy – get “Harpy Keleno”.
- gwint_card_ciaran – get Kiaran Aep Easnillen.
- gwint_card_ciri – get Cyril.
- gwint_card_clear_sky – get “Clear Sky”.
- gwint_card_cockatrice – get “Basil”.
- gwint_card_crinfrid – get “Rubiles from Krinfrid (1)”
- gwint_card_crinfrid2 – get “Rubiles from Krinfrid (2)”
- gwint_card_crinfrid3 – get “Rubiles from Krinfrid (3)”
- gwint_card_crone_brewess – get “Cook.”
WITCHER 3 ARMOR
You can get armor by analogy with the cards above.
Wolf School Armor
- Wolf Armor 1-5 – armor on the body, select the desired level.
- Wolf Boots 1-5 – boots, select the desired level.
- Wolf Gloves 1-5 – gloves, select the desired level.
- Wolf Pants 1-5 – Pants, select your desired level.
Bear School Armor
- Bear Armor 1-5 – armor on the body, select the desired level.
- Bear Boots 1-5 – boots, select the desired level.
- Bear Gloves 1-5 – gloves, select the desired level.
- Bear Pants 1-5 – pants, select the desired level.
Griffin School Armor
- Gryphon Armor 1-5 – armor on the body, select the desired level.
- Gryphon Boots 1-5 – boots, select the desired level.
- Gryphon Gloves 1-5 – gloves, select the desired level.
- Gryphon Pants 1-5 – Pants, select the desired level.
Cat School Armor
- Lynx Armor 1-5 – armor on the body, select the desired level.
- Lynx Boots 1-5 – boots, select the desired level.
- Lynx Gloves 1-5 – gloves, select the desired level.
- Lynx Pants 1-5 – Pants, select your desired level.
Snake School Armor
- EP1 Witcher Armor 1-5 – armor on the body, select the desired level.
- EP1 Witcher Boots 1-5 – boots, select the desired level.
- EP1 Witcher Gloves 1-5 – gloves, select the desired level.
- EP1 Witcher Pants 1-5 – Pants, select your desired level.
- Aerondight EP2
Read Also: Subnautica Mods
- Dancing Star 3 – “Dancing Star” appears in inventory.
- Devils Puffball 3 – In the inventory appears “Devil’s Mushroom”.
- Dragons Dream 3 – “Dragon Dream” will appear in the inventory.
- Dwimeritium Bomb 3 – “Two-Dimensional Bomb” appears in the inventory.
- Grapeshot 3 – in the inventory there will be a “Card”.
- Samum 3 – “Samum” appears in the inventory.
- Silver Dust Bomb 3 – “Moon dust” will appear in the inventory.
- White Frost 3 – In the inventory appears “North Wind”.
- Snow Ball – a snowball will appear in the inventory.
- Tutorial Bomb – a training bomb will appear in the inventory.
These are the list of Witcher 3 Console Commands and Cheat Codes. If you have any queries about these witcher 3 console commands and cheat codes please let us know in comments.