In Nier Automata Best Weapons, only a small part of it can be bought. If you do not explore the world of the game thoroughly enough, then by the end (even the second) you will collect half the strength of swords, brass knuckles and spears. If you want to arm the heroes to the fullest – our guide is for you.
- Faith – lies in one of the hacked chests in the tower next to Flooded City, so you can only get it by playing for 9S.
- Iron Pipe – go fishing in the sewers on the way to Amusement Park, where it is the “weapon” and is caught.
- Beastbane – Purchased from an arms dealer in Resistance Camp.
- Phoenix Dagger – run out of the Resistance Camp and run straight to the suspension bridge, jump down from it and run up the road to the waterfall, there you will find weapons in the chest. If you are afraid to jump, there is a hidden path to the right of the bridge, go along it, and then go down the elevator.
- Ancient Overlord – Bought from a merchant in Resistance Camp.
- Type-40 Sword – complete the Find a Present task from Operator 60. You can only get it by playing as 2B.
- Type-3 Sword – purchased from Devola or Popola.
- Virtuous Contract is the starting weapon of 2B.
- Cruel Oath is a standard 9S weapon.
- YoRHa-Issue Blade – is given as a reward for completing the quest 11B’s Mementos, which can be obtained on the first (apart from the prologue) return to the android base.
- Machine Sword – bought from a merchant in Pascal’s Village.
- Engine Blade – Noctis’ standard weapon from Final Fantasy XV, located in Abandoned Factory. You can get closer to the end of the game – video with the exact location.
- Cypress Stick – lies in a chest near Forest Castle Gate. To get it, you have to jump a lot on the columns – here’s the video.
Large Swords – Nier Automata Best Weapons
- Iron Will – To find, in Flooded City, use the Scanning Pod in a small area that you can jump from a destroyed highway.
- Fang of the Twins – located in the Desert Zone Housing Complex, when you are chasing a robot that will lead you to the battle with Adam, carefully examine the fire escape stairs of the destroyed houses.
- Beastlord – Bought from a merchant in Resistance Camp.
- Phoenix Sword – Lies in the chest on the roof where you start the game, but you need a hacking skill.
- Type-40 Blade – to get, you need to complete the quest Data Analysis Freak 2 for Operator 60. It is possible to do it only by playing for 9S.
- Type-3 Blade – purchased from Devola or Popola.
- Virtuous Treaty – Located at Abandoned Factory. After completing the introduction, return to the place of the first battle with the goliath.
- Cruel Blood Oath – Lies in caves under the Desert Zone. The weapon is hidden behind a locked door, which can be cracked only when playing for 9S.
- Machine Ax – purchased from an arms dealer in Pascal’s Village.
Nier Automata Best Weapons – Spears
- Phoenix Lance – located in the center of Desert Zone. Run around the save point using the Scanner Pod.
- Breastcurse – From the conservation point in the Forest Zone Royal Chamber, run back along the path that will lead you to the library with stairs. Before reaching the library you need to jump onto the platform leading to a level higher, there will be weapons in the chest.
- Dragoon Lance – from the central conservation point in the Forest Zone, move down the river, not far from the waterfall, to the right in the cave, you will find weapons.
- Spear of the Usurper – to get, you need to complete the Heritage of the Past quest.
- Type-40 Lance – can be obtained by completing the quest YoRHa Betrayers.
- Type-3 Lance – lies on the roof of one of the destroyed buildings in Flooded City.
- Virtuous Dignity – in the sewer leading to Amusement Park there is a second staircase, climb it and you will find weapons.
- Cruel Arrogance – located on the underground level of the Abandoned Factory behind a locked door that only 9S can crack.
- Machine Spear – purchased from an arms dealer in Pascal’s Village.
- Bare Fists are standard 2B weapons.
- Demon’s Cry – Located in the basement of Amusement Park, where you fought with Beauvoir. The weapon is hidden in a locked chest that only 9S can open.
- Type-40 Fists – hidden in a locked chest in the Resistance Camp. Unlock for 9s.
- Virtuous Grief – Run to the left from the central save point in the Forest Zone, and then turn right past the training ground. Run until you reach the edge, look to the right and see the platforms that you can jump onto. Scramble and find weapons.
- Cruel Lament – issued for the improvement of any weapon to the fourth level.
The following Nier Automata Best Weapons have stiff spoilers
- Machine Heads – purchased from Pascal after a number of conditions.
- Type-3 Fists – bought from Emil when it is next to the Resistance Camp.
- Angel’s Folly – Also bought from Emil when it is next to the Resistance Camp.
- Emil’s Heads – to get it, you need to defeat the first form of Emil. Another way is to steal his mask from his shelter and then talk to him. After that you can return to the shelter and clean his chest – 9S will be needed here.