Cheap steam games are entertainment that should be accessible to everyone. Not everyone wants to pay for the thousands of hours of work of developers, marketers, and actors, such people often resort to piracy.
But I do not advise you to do this. If you want to remain real gamers, then I recommend to purchase cheap steam games immediately or after some time, but with a huge discount.
When buying cheap stream games you feel that you really possess them, and did not pick them up somewhere in the “trash can”. For those who appreciate other people’s work, I have prepared a list of cheap steam games the purchase of which will not hit your wallet.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a game that founded a new genre and acquired dozens of followers from major developers.
The basis of PUBG gameplay is survival in a huge, constantly tapering location. The game features several maps, many weapons, and vehicles.
For online games, PUBG has excellent graphics, stable server operation and a sophisticated player selection system.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Release Date: December 21, 2017.
- Developer: PUBG Corporation.
- Publisher: PUBG Corporation.
- Metacritic Score: 86/100, 4.6 / 10.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340, AMD FX-6300.
- Video card: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB.
- RAM: 6GB.
- Hard disk space: 30GB.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a game that can take hundreds of hours of real-time from you. A huge open world, many story quests, worked out additional tasks and activities.
In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you can do whatever you want. Explore the open world, hunt for monsters or complete story missions – you are not limited in this. You can abandon the main storyline and start completing additional quests, which adds replay value to the project.
The main difference between the reprint and the original is improved graphics and some changes for modding.
The game also became 64-bit and received more objects, such as bushes, pebbles, etc. Special Edition TES V: Skyrim supports Direct X11.
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Release Date: October 28, 2016.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios.
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks.
- Metacritic Score: 74/100, 5.8 / 10.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, AMD Phenom II X4-945.
- Video card: NVidia GeForce GTX 470 1GB, AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Hard disk space: 12GB.
Rocket League is one of the cheap steam games. While the giants of sports games have long hit realism and with every game twisted all sorts of animations, shadows and effects to the maximum, the developers from Psyonix decided to diversify this genre.
Rocket League – a breath of fresh air for those who love football, but are tired of the same type of games. This project is as bright as possible, dynamic and, surprisingly, not boring.
The essence of the game is simple – there are two teams of radio-controlled cars, each with its own goal, which needs to be protected from a huge ball.
In the game, there was a place for leveling and customizing cars. In the Rocket League, you can play both online with friends and with artificial intelligence that can easily surpass an unprepared player.
- Rocket League Release Date: July 7, 2015.
- Developer: Psyonix.
- Publisher: Psyonix.
- Metacritic Score: 86/100, 8.2 / 10.
Rocket League System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core.
- Video card: NVidia GTX 260, ATI 4850.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Hard disk space: 7GB.
Mortal kombat XL
Everyone played Mortal Kombat, I’m sure of it. Games of this series are on arcade machines, smartphones, consoles, and even PCs. This is the legendary universe, which in 2019 will replenish with a new game – Mortal Kombat 11.
Now the current version is the XL version, which includes all the add-ons and is a profitable purchase if you want to play with all the characters.
Cruel fatalities, dynamic battles, colorful characters, drawn maps – all this and not only can be found in Mortal Kombat XL.
- Mortal kombat XL Release Date: October 4, 2016.
- Developer: NetherRealm Studios.
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Metacritic Score: 84/100, 8.1 / 10.
Mortal kombat XL System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz.
- Video card: NVidia GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5850.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Hard disk space: 25GB.
Rise of the tomb raider
The second part of the formation of the Tomb Raider can rightfully be considered the best game in the trilogy.
The plot of the game throws Lara Croft first to Syria, and then to Siberia, where she will try to find the secret of immortality.
Our enemies, as always, are the evil guys from the Trinity organization, who want to establish control over the whole world. In the story, we will meet the militant inhabitants of local lands, led by the prophet Jacob. The game also found a place for betrayal.
Over 2 years, the game has changed dramatically, graphics, facial animations, storytelling have been improved, and a sophisticated pumping system has been added.
Also in the game appeared expeditions, which are different modes for additional passage.
- Rise of the tomb raider Release Date: January 28, 2016.
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics.
- Publisher: Square Enix.
- Metacritic Score: 86/100, 7.9 / 10.
Rise of the tomb raider System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or equivalent from AMD.
- Video card: NVidia GTX 650 2GB, AMD HD7770 2GB.
- RAM: 6GB.
- Hard disk space: 25GB.
Games about knights are not found as often as we would like. The setting is excellent, but there are practically no projects representing the Middle Ages.
But For Honor has become quite successful in this field. And all thanks to the huge resources of Ubisoft, which made it possible to make a really high-quality and interesting game.
The main mode For Honor is multiplayer, designed for huge battles of several factions. But the plot in this game also has, albeit optional to the passage.
- For Honor Release Date: February 14, 2017.
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal.
- Publisher: Ubisoft.
- Metacritic Score: 76/100, 5.3 / 10.
For Honor System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3-550, AMD Phenom II X4 955.
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or better.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Hard disk space: 40GB.